Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Octocopter flight time record

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Octocopter flight time record
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:35:26 +0200

Hi  Sergey,
congratulations for the very long  flight time.
Is the frame made by CFK tubes?
Can you upload same Photos and technical data (battery propellers motor controllers) in the wiki ?
Best Regards,

Heinrich

Sergey Krukowski schrieb:

Hi guys!
Last couple of weeks I was really busy with my new project - the high endurance multicopter. The result of the work is on youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dg1NB9DYzI

Achieved flight time is 2h 2min 20s. Pretty good...
A short parts description is under youtube, just post it here again:

8 rotors 17"
rewinded RcTimer 5010 motors
6s7p Panasonic NCR18650B LiIon battery
KroozSD autopilot
custom 2 x 4 ESC (SimonK based firmware)

PS. Sorry guys to not answer some of your questions, I was really busy last time.

Best Regards,
Sergey