Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Octocopter flight time record

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Octocopter flight time record
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:12:18 +0200

Thanks guys for your appreciation. That was a hard piece of work.

@Felix: the total flightweight of the system is 3400g.

@Simon: you are right,  the battery weight 2 kg. The transmitter used was Graupner MX-16,  receiver GR-12.

@Gerard: I saw that video, Ferdinands result is just insane. But some people say that flying over the roof above the buildings wall is a kind of trick to extend the flight.  Not sure how much profit does it give,  that's why I just flew over flat meadow in a very calm weather.
Regards motors, that's right,  I lowered the KV number to match the 6S and 17 zoll configuration.

@Eduardo: the price of the system was also important. Well, the 28 inch props and matching motors were "a bit" expensive for my budget.

Best regards,
Sergey