[Paparazzi-devel] Openlog flight logs not compatible with Paparazzi v5.2

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Openlog flight logs not compatible with Paparazzi v5.2
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:54:03 -0400

I have openlog logs made on a Umarim lite running Paparazzi v5.0.1.
If I use the v5.0 branch I can convert the logs using the getopenlog command with no issues, but If I'm on the v5.2 branch I get an error message and no converted log file.

Here is the command I'm running:
sw/logalizer/getopenlog Logs/LOG*

The error code:
Fatal error: exception Failure("Pprz.values_of_payload, too many bytes in message NAVIGATION_REF: 01 09 de 1a 05 00 2a 75 42 00 12 ")

And I also attached a flight log if someone wants to try running getopenlog in v5.2.

Has there been any changes in the openlog2tlm code?