Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Openlog flight logs not compatible with Paparazzi

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Openlog flight logs not compatible with Paparazzi v5.2
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 20:47:02 +0200

Hi Joseph,

in v5.2 the NAVIGATION_REF message got an extra field: "ground_alt" and in your log file the message does not have this field.
Since the openlog and sdlog code assumes that the log files were created with the messages defined in conf/messages.xml (to produce the paparazzi .log and .data file), it fails...

I think there are only two options/workarounds:
- use v5.0 to convert the log files to pprz .log and .data which you can then read in v5.2 as well
- temporarily checkout conf/messages.xml to the v5.0 version, run getopenlog, then revert back to proper v5.2 version

Hope that helps,
Felix