Re: [Paparazzi-devel] absent servo pwm pulses

From: hendrixgr .
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] absent servo pwm pulses
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:00:52 +0200

That is correct Felix.
From looking at my file i can't see anything wrong, i guess i will have to read the
manual some more.
Anyway i will find what is wrong now that i am feeling much much better.
Chris

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I guess you are using actuators_pwm...
You should get pwm output for each enabled servo right after startup, so there is probably something missing in your board file.
Take a look at e.g. sw/airborne/boards/lisa_mx_common.h

Cheers, Felix