Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Magnetometer behavior

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Magnetometer behavior
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 10:46:04 +0100

Maybe this could be helpful for the hardware.

When I find a magnetometer not responding, one possible reason might be related with the "pump capacitor" (in the case where it is required). Normally this capacitor is a tantalum one. Depending on the quality of such capacitor, its series resistor might change dramatically with low temperatures, leading to a malfunction on the magnetometer.