Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SBus confusion

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SBus confusion
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 17:07:25 +0100

Hi,

The min and max in the radio file are chosen so that you have a positive command right/up at the end. So they can be inverted from the actual min and max ppm value depending on your RC (on any other system you would have a inverse="true" attribute, but we have been lazy on this...). If you don't reach the max command (+/- 9600) it probably means that the min and max are too high. You can look at the PPM message to yet the correct values for your transmitter.

Gautier