Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How universal is the Linux arch?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How universal is the Linux arch?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:25:26 +0100

if your gyro's are mounted as some /dev/... device e.g. serial or i2c, then
ardrone2 has a navboard providing serial data over a /dev/...
bebop has separate sensors over i2c

so the arch is quite reusable, only some specific drivers will probably be needed depending on you you connect your stuff to linux

-Christophe