Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Release candidates for next stable release v5.4 ou

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Release candidates for next stable release v5.4 out! Feedback appreciated!
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:03:47 +0100

Hi,

I suggest you read up on some git basics, that will make things much easier if you want to work with it...

http://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Basics-Working-with-Remotes
https://help.github.com/articles/fetching-a-remote/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1783405/checkout-remote-git-branch

Also on a side note:
It is much nicer to post warnings/errors or any output like that as text instead of a screenshot.

Cheers, Felix