[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Stand Alone GPS also known as GPS13 not work

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Stand Alone GPS also known as GPS13 not working
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 22:17:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

My GPS stopped working today after working perfectly for a year and a half.... The GCS shows "NO FIX" and no data comes in from the GPS. I have started troubleshooting to see what could be the problem.

- I don't think it is software related because since the last flight I didn't flash a new firmware onto my autopilot.

- I have done a continuity test on the wires running from the GPS to the autopilot (Umarim Lite 2)

I am not sure what to try next. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Joseph