[Paparazzi-devel] Issue following OSX installation steps from the Wiki

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue following OSX installation steps from the Wiki
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:53:36 -0400

Hello From Culebra (PR), Happy New Year!!!

As I wait for my bebop to arrive (next week hopefully), I am
installing Paparazzi on OSX (Mavericks). All seems well until the step
4 where it says to "run the  script".
I retrieved it with:
curl
https://raw2.github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi-portability-support/master/darwin/install/Contents/Resources/pprz-env-set
> ~/Desktop/pprz-env-set

Nothing but an error...I got this message indicating a script didn't run:
LINKSYS:~ bmw330i$ sudo /opt/paparazzi/bin/pprz-env-set
/opt/paparazzi/bin/pprz-env-set: line 1: syntax error near unexpected
token `newline'
/opt/paparazzi/bin/pprz-env-set: line 1: `<!DOCTYPE html>'

I opened it, to my surprise it's an HTML document not a script. What
do I do with it since it's not something OSX command line can execute?
Are the directions up to date? The binary installer ran without any
issues.

I'm looking forward to more details on bebop as I hope to be flying
with one soon myself. Lots of open space around here to practice in.