Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Stand Alone GPS also known as GPS13 not

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Stand Alone GPS also known as GPS13 not working
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:02:21 -0500

My bad, the issue is coming from my Lisa M2, the rx pin outputs 5v on UART3 for some reason. I have also tested the GPS on Umarim, tx and rx are at 3.3v now but still no luck. The ublox center module debug messages is always 0.

I made a clumsy attempt at removing the GPS battery and putting the VBAT pin to GND, with no luck either

Either the ublox chip is bricked or fried. Would it be easy to just replace the chip? or is it just no worth the effort?

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Joseph