[Paparazzi-devel] Does paparazzi support GNSS ?

From: Eltonwu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Does paparazzi support GNSS ?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:15:14 -0700 (MST)

Now,I have a ublox module with GPS and GNSS receiver.

    I have a question, Will the paparazzi receive the both GPS and GNSS
message ? If not,Does this mean only the GPS is working,and the GNSS is not.
So the ublox module with both GPS and GNSS has the same effect to the ublox
module with single GPS. So it make no sense to add GNSS on the module for
paparazzi?