Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S

From: beryl.wicaksono
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 05:46:01 -0700 (MST)

Thank you Chris for your reply,

So what should I do? Do I make a mistake when flashing the superbit usbrf? I
made change to the config.c in /superbitrf-firmware/srrc/modules as follows
:
.version = 0x05 (I always increase the version by 1 in every flashing)
.debug_enable = true
.dsm_bind_mfg_id = {0x4A, 0x61, 0x0C, 0x28} //as I get in the minicom serial
debug
.dsm_protocol = 0xA2 // as I get in the minicom serial debug
.dsm_force_dsm2 = true

My intuition, the problem comes from the superbit usbrf, not from superbit
in Lisa/S.

Anyone ever facing the problems like this? Or someone who has experience
with Lisa/S or superbit, please help me...

Thank you.

Beryl Wicaksono

-----
Beryl Wicaksono