Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proximity sensors

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proximity sensors
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:13:23 -0700

Hi, it has a range up to 10cm so I am not sure how useful for a flight it would be.
This seems to be a much better solution: http://pulsedlight3d.com/
Regards

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 6:00 AM, Hector Garcia de Marina <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have just received information about this sensor this morning.

http://www.st.com/web/catalog/mmc/FM132/SC626/PF260441?icmp=pf260441_pron_p3609p_sep2014&sc=proximitysensor

If what they claim is (nearly) true for such cheap price and its weight, for landings and other situations it sounds as a very good alternative to other proximity sensors.

Is somebody using such technology already? I would like to know/share experiences about it.

Cheers