[Paparazzi-devel] Understanding stabilisation and postitioning control -

From: Thomas
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Understanding stabilisation and postitioning control - Multicopter
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 06:49:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the development process of a self maid multicopter. It's a
private project of some friends and myself. I trying to understand how the
stabilisation and positioning control of such a systems works. I don't get
it how do I come from the pitch, yaw and roll angle to the needed control
quantity. I know I need an PID controller and that I can control the 2 axis
independently because they are in a right angle.
I read many things about the control theory and many thesis to this topic
but I have a real problem to apply the theoretical stuff. Well control
theory was never my strong site.

So I thought maybe u guys can help me. What I'm trying to do is to get do
for the start is, to get the quadrocopter stabilized, so it will hover in
the air and won't crash because of influences like wind. All I need, I
think, is a practical example or a link to the corresponding source code in
your git.

I really hope you guys can help me, I'm really lost right now with this
stuff. Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.

Many Regards

Thomas