Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Traditional Heli with PPZ

From: Kadir ÇİMENCİ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Traditional Heli with PPZ
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:19:53 +0200

Hi Christophe,
Thanks for the answer, i will give attention to this issue.  In fact my questions were more beginner ones :) Do i need to implement an additional module or etc. to adapt the control commands at the output of the mixer to the helis control inputs(i.e. to convert the pitch roll commands swashplate servo commands) . Or is there any related work on this currently, a special branch or sample airframe file ?

Thanks,
Kadir