[Paparazzi-devel] Connect a Rotocraft with 2 GCS(2 notebook)

From: Moses
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Connect a Rotocraft with 2 GCS(2 notebook)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 02:16:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi, I just use a macbook (vm: ubuntu 14.10 PPZ 5.4) to learn and test a
rotocraft(lisa/m), that is a bit heavy and easy to collect dust, so I had to
take another small notebook when fly. But before go out, I must
synchronization all different file, build and upload firmware again from the
small one , if not, GCS will show a error(MD5. ..) and cannot connect to
rotocraft.
Question: Can I use two GCS connect one rotocraft without synchronization?
In fact I just need few instruction to control the plane.