[Paparazzi-devel] Bebop with optitrack

From: Leahy, Kevin, James
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Bebop with optitrack
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 16:44:18 +0000

Hi all,

I'm brand new to paparazzi and trying to figure a few things out. I've managed to connect to the bebop and upload the software by following the instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t6oqgIWGMc

The best I've managed is to get the motors to turn on for a fraction of a second before turning off again. Is there a setting I'm missing? Perhaps there needs to be an airframe xml file specifically for the bebop in optitrack? Any information would be appreciated.

Best,
Kevin