Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quest about :ROTORCRAFT_COMMANDS_YAW_ALWAYS_ENABLE

From: Eltonwu
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quest about :ROTORCRAFT_COMMANDS_YAW_ALWAYS_ENABLED
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 01:53:22 -0700 (MST)

ATT mode.

my craft will rotate(spin? sorry for my English) when taking off,and when
it's in the air. and the heading is locked. So I think the yaw control take
effect when in_flight is true,  and when in_flight is false,the yaw control
always output 0.

So my question is Why ROTORCRAFT_COMMANDS_YAW_ALWAYS_ENABLED is default set
to FALSE.

Why don't let the yaw take effect when in_flight is false,any reason?

Thank you?