Re: [Paparazzi-devel] px4fmu

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] px4fmu
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 15:12:06 +0200

Hi Oswald,

quite some time ago I wrote a basic board file for the px4fmu_1.7, but I'm not sure if anyone ever used/tested it...
You should be able to flash it via stm32_mem or BMP (try SWD mode)

Let us know how it goes...

Cheers, Felix

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Oswald Berthold <address@hidden> wrote:

Hector Garcia de Marina writes:

> Hi Oswald,
>
> I have never used ppz in px4. But I guess that the guys from px4 are not
> using the same bootloader as in ppz (i am not sure about this).
>
> In any case if you flash the chip via JTAG with the ppz firmware, you
> should be able to use the bootloader for the following flashes.

hi hector, thanks for the reply.

i have tried flashing with the BMP but i seem to have a problem
there. gdb says

Target Voltage: 0.8V
JTAG device scan failed.

the board is powered from USB which i think should be fine. need to
check what is going on there.

bst, oswald