[Paparazzi-devel] meet at the CCC camp

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] meet at the CCC camp
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 23:19:13 +0200

Hi,

the IMAV conferences / competitions are the classic place to meet Paparazzi developer and user. There were some other events at which Paparazzi people came together, sometimes organized by the hacker community. We will be at the the Chaos Communication Camp 2015 near Berlin from August 13 to 17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Camp

There is some planning going on. We will have our own large tent, tools and the possibility to talk in real life. If you would like to join please add yourself to the PaparazziUAV camp village.

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:PaparazziUAV

Martin