Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about flash firmware into Bebop

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about flash firmware into Bebop
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 13:33:36 +0200

See https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Bebop for currently available docs.

You fly the bebop via Paparazzi GCS like any other Paparazzi multicopter.

Optic flow is not properly integrated yet.
Contributions welcome! :-)

Cheers, Felix

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Eltonwu <address@hidden> wrote:
It is said paparazzi's software can be flash into bebop

Is there any tutorial about how to configure,download the paparazzi into
bebop?

How can I control the bebop if I flash the firmware successfully? by
paparazzi's GCS or the bebop APP?

*and the most thing I concerned, Does the optic flow work good by
paparazzi's software?*

Any answer will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance