[Paparazzi-devel] Unable to launch aircraft using GCS

From: Connor Kleinhenz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Unable to launch aircraft using GCS
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:05:46 -0600

Hi,

I am having trouble communicating from my GCS to my airframe.

I can get messages into the GCS from my airframe, but I can't get my aircraft to take off when clicking the launch button. Everything seems to be working properly in Manual and Auto 1.

Everything appears correct in the GCS except I am not sure if I should be getting different data for the link tab in the pic below

I am wondering if there is anything that I need to change in my airframe file to allow for autonomous takeoff from the GCS in Auto2. My telemetry is set as transparent and I commented out the data link.

Here is my airframe file, http://pastebin.com/ii78g7s4

Any help would be awesome

Cheers!