[Paparazzi-devel] testing APOGEE board prototype

From: Jan Čapek
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] testing APOGEE board prototype
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:21:38 +0200

Hi,

as I have indicated earlier we now have some prototype APOGEE boards
built. All basic functionality has been tested
with micropython (runs very nicely on the board). I have studied much
of the available documentation for paparazzi platform but couldn't find
any references on how to dry-test a new flight controller. Are there any
recommended 'test aircrafts' so that we can verify IMU working properly
and any connected sensors/peripherals? I really don't mean to configure
the entire airframe, just/test that everything works on the ground.
Before we proceed with manufacturing a first batch the above tests need
to be carried out.

Best regards,

Jan

--