Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee board availability

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee board availability
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:02:24 -0400

Hello World, I am still here.
PPZUAV has taken a bit longer to return to work than expected. ATM I
simply am still out of the country and can only check emails. I
appreciate everyone's patience while I have taken a much needed break
to enjoy time with my family.
I should be back to work before the end of 2015. As always, as long as
there is demand I will be sure to have assemblies. I am always just an
email away should anyone have questions, comments, concerns.
Jan, contact me directly and we can discuss my methods for testing
Apogee and other Paparazzi ENAC designs. I have many years experience
and know well the usual things that can go wrong with assemblies.
Sincerely,
David B Conger