[Paparazzi-devel] testing MPU9150 and barometer on apogee board

From: Jan Čapek
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] testing MPU9150 and barometer on apogee board
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:46:36 +0200

Hi,

I am still testing the apogee board, coming to the point to test the
IMU and barometer. I have started with the barometer:

The test_baro_board requires the IMU subsystem to be enabled. However,
I am struggling to enable this properly. Taking the configuration from
ENAC/funjet2.xml results in sucessful compilation of test_baro_board,
however no code really calls the initialization of the MPU
(imu_impl_init()) so that it gets configured in I2C passthrough mode.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Best regards,

Jan

--