Re: [Paparazzi-devel] testing MPU9150 and barometer on apogee board

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] testing MPU9150 and barometer on apogee board
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 17:19:19 +0200

Hi,

Usually, I don't use the test progs, for baro especially because it is a IMU slave, I directly go to the full autopilot (just remove propellers for the first try ;) ). If you have the air_data module loaded, you should also have the baro messages (don't forget to change the telemetry to 'raw_sensors' mode.

Gautier