Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Securing the Paparazzi drone

From: dr3n3al labs
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Securing the Paparazzi drone
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:00:55 -0300

David
I have been using fedora linux for 4 years now(just using it on my desktop machine), but I am no admin, I know my way around: to update, to troubleshoot drivers issues and basic stuff and I get things done
one book that I have been looking at is this

Exploring BeagleBone: Tools and Techniques for Building with Embedded Linux

http://www.amazon.com/Exploring-BeagleBone-Techniques-Building-Embedded/dp/1118935128/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1440453381&sr=8-2&keywords=embedded+linux

Paparazzi running on linux, is on ubuntu, so i am thinking that i should make the switch to Debian and learn a little more.

the whole idea of the AR Drone, is more to start learning in that platform to start and then move into Paparazzi feet first

Thank you for your advice
Chris