Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Lisa M - NAV mode problem.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Lisa M - NAV mode problem.
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:59:46 +0200

Ups, should be
<configure name="USE_BARO_BOARD" value="FALSE"/>

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Luiz,

that you don't have a baro is kind of key information ;-)
Also reporting the paparazzi_version you are using and putting the complete airframe file on pastebin helps to reduce conjecture...

If you want to try without baro and use the GPS to update the vertical filter:

<define name="USE_BARO_BOARD" value="FALSE"/>
<subsystem name="ins">
  <define name="INS_USE_GPS_ALT" value="TRUE"/>
</subsystem>

Cheers, Felix