Re: [Paparazzi-devel] record an input signal as digital_cam module camer

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] record an input signal as digital_cam module camera log
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:56:33 -0400

I think I have made some progress, I have been trying to understand the dependencies and the fact that two external trigger modules makes thing a bit confusing.

1. trig_test.xml refers to files in the core subfolder, namely:

trigger_ext.c
trigger_ext.h
trigger_ext_hw.c
trigger_ext_hw.h <- defines the capture channel, and pinsel val and pinsel bit

2. trigger_ext.xml refers to files in the sensors subfolder:

trigger_ext.c
trigger_ext.h
trig_ext_hw.c
trig_ext_hw.h

It looks like I would need to add a define for the capture channel on the board file (umarime_lite_2.h for me) to replace PPM_CR.

Has anybody used either of theses modules?

Thanks,
Joseph