Re: [Paparazzi-devel] record an input signal as digital_cam module camer

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] record an input signal as digital_cam module camera log
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:31:19 +0200

where (and when) is called the trigger_ext_position function ?

Gautier

Le 22/09/2015 02:03, Joseph Muhlhausen a écrit :
I have not been able to get the trig_test.xml module to work for my purpose.

I tried to write a new module (http://pastebin.com/GbrtCrQD). I'm using trigger_ext_valid = TRUE; to tag the location using the following lines (http://pastebin.com/bsQBmqi0) in dc.c but I can't seem to get any data.

On the hardware side things to be working fine, so I'm guessing I missing something on the software side. Can you guys seee anything wrong with the way I wrote the module?

Thanks,
Joseph