[Paparazzi-devel] telemetry messages on request

From: Refik Sever
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry messages on request
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:12:31 +0300

Hello,

We are using Xbee 868 modem. The downlink and uplink shares the same frequency. Sometimes, we send a command from GCS but it does not make any difference and it dissappears. I think that it corrupts with the telemetry messages coming from airframe.

Is it possible to synchronize the telemetry and telecommand messages for Xbee? Telemetry messages may be send upon periodical request from GCS.  There may be different timeslots for telecommand and telemetry.

Does anybody have any suggestion for that?

Do you recommend a better serial modem other than Xbee?

Cheers,

Refik

Avast logo

Bu e-posta virüslere karşı Avast antivirüs yazılımı tarafından kontrol edilmiştir.