Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Cannot compile sim target after creating a new mod

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Cannot compile sim target after creating a new module
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 20:21:15 +0200

Hi Joseph,

since you can't compile your module for sim (wouldn't make much sense since you don't have trigger input), you should specify that this module should only be built for the ap target:
In your module xml file: <makefile target="ap">

See also https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Modules#In_the_module_file

Cheers, Felix