Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No field allowed after an array field

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No field allowed after an array field
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:11:08 +0200

Hi,

If you know the size of the array (or at least its maximum size) you can use several fixed length arrays in the same message.

Gautier

Le 09/10/2015 00:59, Michal Podhradsky a écrit :
HI Felix,

thanks for a quick response. So I guess the question then is are you willing to implement this feature? I am sadly not a big friend with Ocaml...
I need to see the values in the messages box as they arrive, so I would rather not use the "array workaround".
Thanks