Re: [Paparazzi-devel] apogee board 2.0 - feature questions

From: Andreas Philipp
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] apogee board 2.0 - feature questions
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:45:06 +0200

Hi,

good to hear about the further progress of this already excellent piece
of hardware! Just to mention a very small issue: we are always mounting
the apogee upside down in order to have access to the molex connectors.
It is possible to tell the firmware about that in the airframe file.
However we cannot see the LEDs any more. It is really something you can
live with and I don't think it is easy to address this "problem" by
changing the design of the board. However may be something comes to your
mind, making things generally easier with a reversed board. Just a
thought ...

Best regards,
Andreas