[Paparazzi-devel] gps nmea to ubx conversion

From: Refik Sever
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] gps nmea to ubx conversion
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 22:10:19 +0300

Hi,

We want to use a spare NMEA GPS in our umarim autopilot. I read that the NMEA protocol is not supported by LPC series.

We can use a different microcontroller to convert NMEA packages to UBX. I think that we don't have to convert all the packages. Is it OK if we convert only the coordinates and the variable showing 3D fix?

The coordinate units are also different. NMEA uses "degree+minutes", and UBX uses "degree".  We also have to convert cm->m.

Do you have a suggestion for using NMEA in LPC series?

Cheers,

Refik

Avast logo

Bu e-posta virüslere karşı Avast antivirüs yazılımı tarafından kontrol edilmiştir.