Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi issue with Xquartz

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi issue with Xquartz
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 06:55:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi,everybody,
I have deleted the whole disk which the yosemite installed.And reinstall
everything from zero at the blank new OS X 10.10.5.I reinstalled paparazzi
as the wiki's instruction step by step.However,the xquartz still can't work
for the paparazzi.Just as the issues before.

It seems the gtk+ can't work with xquartz since the command $gtk-demo can't
start with x11,it can just start the console like this
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n17506/C91E9AB7-9E18-469C-A8CD-4137F98BAB3A.png>
.

Why I can't make the Xquartz works with the paparazzi?And how should I fix
it?Any help would be appreciated!

Yours!