[Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Standard ins/ahrs/stabilization algorithms

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Standard ins/ahrs/stabilization algorithms
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:07:04 +0100

Hi all,
What is the most « standard » and proven algorithms I should use in your opinion?
First model is a xugong10 (multimotor - same motors and size as a DJI F450) and I would like to fly automatically to take pictures of the ground for land surveying jobs (no aerobatics !).
Second model is a flying wing (fixedwing) about 1m span also used for land surveying jobs.
I am using my own autopilot, similar in its functionalities to a lisa-mx board (with baro, IMU, external magnetometer, gps, but no airspeed sensor).
I am a bit lost in the different examples. Some look really outdated and other might use not yet proven algorithms…
Thank you for your help.
Cedric