[Paparazzi-devel] Re First release candidate for next v5.8_stable releas

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re First release candidate for next v5.8_stable release Naze32
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 01:10:05 +0100

Hi Felix,
Tank you and the hole Paparazzi Team for porting the Naze32.
I made joust a bench test with Flyduno MW32  ( A 1:1 copy of AbuseMark Naze32) .

With the original software i use The pins 31 USART1_RX and 29 USART1_TX for telemetry and connection to the laptop with the usb_  bridge CP2102. If the usb-connector is unused the usb_bridge has no power and it seems that is possible to connect  the telemetry radio module. I flow this for over one year.  Perhaps the TX-pin is in the high impedance state. I disconnect the radio telemetry connector before connecting the USB.
After comment out the spectrum UARTs  i was able to send and receive messages.

For the GPS- connection i use the pins 12 Uart2_TX and 13 UART2_RX.
I use a RC-receiver with sum impulse output connected to RC-CH1 PA0 pin 10  on the Naze32 and baseflight..
For Paparazzi RC_CH6 PA7  is used. The RC is running fine.
For Paparazzi PWM1 PA8 and PWM2 PA11 are dead.
PWM3 PB6, PWM4 PB7, PWM5 PB8 and   PWM6 PB9 have servo impulses.

It seems that there are differences between the Flip32 and the Naze32 in the lay out of the pinning?

Regards

Heinrich