[Paparazzi-devel] 回复: 转发: The issue about the moving direction of attit

From: Tom H
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 回复: 转发: The issue about the moving direction of attitude estimation
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 16:26:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,everybody!
      I have tried <define name="ASPIRIN_2_DISABLE_MAG value="TRUE"/>.But the heading still can't point to the right direction.If the float quaternion can't work with GPS course?Alternatively,If the algorithm must work with the magnetometer ? Or if the algorithm still has issuse about the "BODY_TO _IMU"?
since I rotate the lisa -90 degree from the airframe,I set the  "BODY_TO IMU"
like this:
    <define name="BODY_TO_IMU_PHI"   value="0." unit="deg"/>
    <define name="BODY_TO_IMU_THETA" value="0." unit="deg"/>
    <define name="BODY_TO_IMU_PSI"   value="270." unit="deg"/>

 Yours!

rijesh <address@hidden> 于 2015年12月17日, 星期四, 上午 2:09 写道:

Hi,

I've experienced a few issues with spinning due to an improperly calibrated
magnetometer.
You can try double checking the mag is disabled by turning off the gyro and
seeing if the magnetometer updates the direction. set AHRS_MAG_OMEGA to a
higher value.
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Subsystem/ahrs

As well if you have the latest release of paparazzi you can set this flag to
disable the onboard magnetometer.
<define name="ASPIRIN_2_DISABLE_MAG value="TRUE"/>

Cheers
Rijesh