[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.1 - issues with Pprz.values_of_paylod errors

From: Josh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.1 - issues with Pprz.values_of_paylod errors after flashing.
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 19:41:29 -0800

Hello,

I made some changes to my radio control configuration and reflashed my autopilot, starting getting really strange errors after.

Steps to reproduce - these errors do not occur right after flashing the board while the board is still turned on, being powered via USB. If you connect with GCS everything looks good.

Once you disconnect USB and power the board via 5V on the SEVRO_BUS rail (I have JP1 closed) I get these errors once connected with GCS:

Failure("Pprz.values_of_payload, wrong argument: 00 08 ")
Failure("Pprz.values_of_payload, too many bytes in message PONG: 00 03 a2 2a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ")

I've run make clean + make on my paparazzi installation, ran clean + build + flash to the device. Same issue; immediately after flashing while still powered on, it works fine, but once rebooted it does not.

Is my autopilot bricked? I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks for your help,

--
Josh Farwell
#971-235-4868