[Paparazzi-devel] What has become of the links to the history of Paparaz

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] What has become of the links to the history of Paparazzi?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:06:11 -0800

Hello,

I want to let everyone know I am officially back, PPZUAV is back up
and running, and in the next day or two will turn on the new (and
improved I hope) web store with new and improved prices. Some really
low prices on things I have here now that I would like to share
(GPS13) at well below my cost to make them. I have many Paparazzi
items I would like to offer at substantial discounts to the first
visitors so come by soon.

I truly never left this group or Paparazzi Project things. I was just
(mostly) silently out there finding ways I can better serve this
community and believe I have come up with new ideas I'd like to share.
Paparazzi is unique because the core of it has nothing to sell. This
allows the project to be free to do what makes it great. When business
steps in profits and finances start to guide directions. Not a bad
thing just I want PPZUAV to be guided by what's needed not what's
profitable going forward. However, as always, if you are interested in
hardware from ENAC Paparazzi and do not see it offered contact me. Not
finding a link on the Wiki to buy something should never stop someone
who sees a use for that hardware from using it. Contact me. I'll find
a way even if I hand assemble one or a few for you. If you need
hundreds I know where to have them made and can assist you in getting
them sourced or sourcing them for you.

Over the years I have always felt a sense of community that has me
always wanting to give back. Please do not hesitate to contact me with
your ideas on how I can help.

Congratulations Paparazzi Project, you are more than 14 years old by
my accounts. Granted the links to newer Wiki pages and even the NonGNU
URLs are missing now (please restore them whomever removed them). I
also see so much growth in the community, in new vendors appearing,
new additions to the Wiki and more people flying and discussing
Paparazzi. Robotics will be everywhere doing everything. We are all
brothers/sisters with Paparazzi and we should continue to feel this
way. I do. Well done everyone. I'm glad to be back and look forward to
serving you all.

Sincerely,
David B Conger
owner/PPZUAV