Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motor arming

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motor arming
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:52:40 +0100

Hi,

see https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Rotorcraft_Configuration#Motor_Arming

If I understand you correctly, two motors spin slowly (idle) after arming, while the other two are off instead.
In that case it is actually not an arming problem, but rather two motors have a too low neutral(idle) setting in the servo section:
https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#Servos

Cheers, Felix