Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Have anyone successfully combine paparazzi uav wit

From: wang siqi
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Have anyone successfully combine paparazzi uav with the qgroundcontrol ?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 22:02:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi flixr,
         Thank you for your help!
         You are right, my motor mixing configuration is
<section name="MIXING" prefix="MOTOR_MIXING_">
    <define name="TYPE" value="QUAD_X"/>
  </section>
Therefore the information on the website is correct, I have never noticed
about this .
But I still have some questions, the biggest one is that why my quadrotor
will float without the specific direction when taking off, you know, it can
not still on the one point in the sky, and my mode is
AP_MODE_ATTITUDE_RC_CLIMB. Is it about the problem of GPS or magnetometer or
the barometer? could you give me some advice? Thanks a lot!