Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building a Code for the first time

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building a Code for the first time
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 08:53:22 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for your help Felix and Rijesh,

thanks to you guys I could figure out some more mistakes and I am getting
closer to the end :D I also put the definition of the variables outside of
the function.

I made the following mistakes:
1) I defined main-freq="512" which belongs to GPS, but I do not include GPS
yet. That's why I could not compile my Tiltrotor.xml
2) I forgot some semicolons in the matrix_module :D ups...

But I have some more new questions:

1) How does it work to update to the latest master which Felix recommended?
Do I have to change all the "Xml.parse_file" with "ExtXml.parse_file" by
hand?

2) Everytime I close Paparazzi GUI and reopen it, all my settings for my AC
are gone. I checked the conf.xml file folder and saw another file like
conf.xml_2016-04-05_15:36 which is the last Save time. Is it not possible to
just save it in the original conf.xml? Or am I saving in the wrong way? I
always click CTRL+S before closing.

3) Some mistakes in my files are gone, but I have one which I can not figure
out. Apparently I forget something before the { token, but I can not see
what. I checked the airframe.h and matrix_module.c but coud not find it.
Here is a pic of the error:
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n17856/token.png>

Thanks again, wouldn't know what to do without you guys :)