Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building a Code for the first time

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building a Code for the first time
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 22:00:19 -0700 (MST)

Good Morning everyone,

I updated to the newest Version yesterday and tried to compile the same
files but a new error popped up. Something to do with my flight_plan.xml. It
is error2 again, so I think there is something wrong with the syntax of the
file. I checked but I could not see  anything.

Could anyone maybe recheck? Maybe this is also a common problem after
updating?

Here is the file: http://pastebin.com/ksSK2Zfh

And the Error Message:
#######################################
# BUILD AIRCRAFT=Tiltrotor, TARGET ap
#######################################
Info: settings '/home/kevin/paparazzi/conf/settings/setup_actuators.xml'
unloaded for target 'ap'
Info: module '/home/kevin/paparazzi/conf/../conf/modules/matrix_module.xml'
unloaded for target 'ap'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi'
GENERATE
/home/kevin/paparazzi/var/aircrafts/Tiltrotor/ap/generated/airframe.h from
airframes/FHAachen/Tiltrotor.xml
GENERATE /home/kevin/paparazzi/var/aircrafts/Tiltrotor/flight_plan.xml from
Fatal error: exception Sys_error("Is a directory")
make[1]: *** [/home/kevin/paparazzi/var/aircrafts/Tiltrotor/flight_plan.xml]
Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi'
make: *** [ap.ac_h] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi'

FAILED 'make -C /home/kevin/paparazzi -f Makefile.ac AIRCRAFT=Tiltrotor
ap.compile' with code 2

And to the answer 3) from Felix:

Do you mean these lines:

"pitch_coef  = {pitch_coef_ft[0], pitch_coef_fb[0], pitch_coef_bl[0],
pitch_coef_br[0]};"