[Paparazzi-devel] Large digital servos with Apogee board

From: Amir Ashrafizadeh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Large digital servos with Apogee board
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:05:22 -0400

Dear Paparazzians,
I am a new user to Paparazzi and I want to use the Apogee board to control a large plane that uses digital servos (I really dont trust the Pixhawk autopilot and would rather use Paparazzi). I have used the Tiny board about 8 years ago and was very happy with it, so I'm not "totally" unfamiliar with the procedure, but alot has changed.
I have a few questions and any help would be truly appreciated:
1- Is there a guide on how to hook up the Apogee? I know it sounds simple, but I just want something to reference to to be sure Im not going to blow up my hardware
2- The Apogee board can output 1.5 A for all the servos, thats not enough for me. How can I use large digital servos with the Apogee?
3- Is there a tuning guide available for Paparazzi?
Thank you in advance for your help guys!

Regards,
Amir