Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange problem with CPPM reciever

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange problem with CPPM reciever
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 17:20:14 +0200

Hi Amir,

Here is the radio file that works with my Taranis Tx and D8R-XP Rx with cppm output.
The file has 8 channels and so I believe is the cppm output of your Rx.

For the Lisa/M 2.0 I have in the airframe file:

<subsystem name="radio_control" type="ppm">
   <configure name="RADIO_CONTROL_PPM_PIN" value="UART1_RX"/>
</subsystem>

Helge.

As it says in the wiki, the radio control xml file is not used for
receivers with serial ouput (that includes SBus).
Please follow https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Radio_Control#Measuring_the_PPM_time_values
and write a radio xml file with correct number of PPM ouput channels
and timings.