Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 17:38:38 +0200

Hi Kevin,

1)
On Lisa/M2 servos 7 and 8 are mapped to I2C1 per default, see note in
https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Lisa/M_v2.0#Pinout (maybe not
prominent enough...?)

2)
First of all the is always RC -> COMMANDS -> SERVOS, you can't skip
commands (you might map a command directly to a RC input though or do
some mixing/scaling/etc. first)
Secondly spektrum doesn't need nor use the xml file, see also
https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Subsystem/radio_control#Spektrum

Cheers, Felix

Btw, feel free to improve the wiki where you feel it's lacking